 Technic / 36
Re: New angled beam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:36:30 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> writes:

They are 9 length, the same angle as before, but the bend is one hole
nearer the short side (IYSWIM)

Thanks for the info!  Did you see any number molded into the part, BTW?

It's really strange that they introduce a new part which is so close to
the already existing part.

But of course, it's always nice to see new Technic parts.  I recently
purchased the 8444 helicopter, hoping to find some new parts, but the
only new ones (to me) where the 20 teeth bevel gear and the odd wings.

I was hoping to find the angle connector #4 (135°) and the new
crossblock-like part which has one more hole.  I think maybe both these
parts are in 8445 and 8446, but I'm trying to stay away from those sets,
as I really don't need any more of those large Technic wheels.

Fredrik