 Technic / 75
Re: New angled beam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:59:52 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
news:m33dvyhu3r.fsf@sade.uio.no...
"Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> writes:

It's not 45° or even 135° (as you probably meant).  Rather, it has the
same angle as the original one bend beam (6629), that is 143.13°.  This
is according to Huw Millington, who has the part in questions himself.

It's not the liftarm but a one-bend beam, shorter version than
before.

In LDraw, we call these parts "liftarms".  Anyway, the new part is not
shorter than before, it has indeed the same total length and the same
number of holes as the old one.  But the bend is one hole closer to the
shorted end.  This is also according to Huw Millington.

I will post a scan of the piece in question later to settle this once and
for all :-)

Huw