 Technic / 114
Re: New angled beam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:09:02 GMT

sinclair@cadvision.com (Ian Sinclair) writes:

Fredrik, can you tell us which is larger by weight?

Sorry, I have no idea about that.

While I have the 5571, I haven't even held a 8448 box in my hands.  Hey,
I haven't even _seen_ a box in a shop yet!

BTW, while we are talking about the new Technic sets this year: I've
noticed this really odd new axle: About six studs long and there is a
cylindrical element next to one end.  (Sorry about the imprecise
serve in the sets?  If I remeber correctly, there is one if 8445 and
8448.

Fredrik