 Technic / 161
Re: New angled beam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 03:35:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Fredrik Glöckner writes:

What other ones have you modeled but not included on your web-site?

I haven't been doing much part modeling lately, but there are a few
parts on the page

   http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw/

The two first parts are submitted for voting, the air tank and the
"connector locking without toggle notches".

The last two will probably never be submitted (not by me, anyway)
because I don't think I'll be able to finish them off.

I'm always interrested in Technic LDraw parts, including
(especially?!?!)  the unofficial ones!

You may want to take care when using unofficial parts, as they can
change pretty much when becoming official.  For example, the part may be
rotated and transposed to a different position, which means that you'll
need to go over all your models to make the necessary adjustments.

That's OK, I'll probably get BOO'ed for this, but, I don't use LDRAW itself
alot, I just use the parts geometry.

-Amos Bieler
CAPITALS in e-mail addresses are bad...