 Technic / 122
Re: New silly axle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:24:48 GMT

"G. Benedikt Rochow" <rochogb@eng.auburn.removethis.edu> writes:

It's 5.5 studs long. 4 studs of crossaxle, 1/2 stud (minus the
width of the collar?) wide crossaxle-diameter round axle,
a larger-diameter collar (as on the stud end of a 1/2-peg),
and another stud length of axle.

Ah, if it has a length of 5.5 studs, then I can see the use for it.
I've often had the need for an n.5 stud lendth axle, and by matching the
5.5 axle with an axle extender and another axle, it may serve this
purpose.  Sounds useful enough for me.

Thanks for the info.

Fredrik