 Technic / 17
Re: New angled beam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:04:35 GMT

Thanks Fredrik

Where abouts on R2-D2 is this piece, i can't find it?

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
146 models and going up

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
Looking at the new LEGO Mindstorms-like R2D2 set (sorry I don't know the
number), it suddenly struck me that it contains a new angled beam.  It
seems to have this basic shape:

+ o o o o o
             +

I wonder what the angle of the bend is?  Looks a bit like 45° to me, but
it is hard to say for sure.

Here are a few images:

    http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/julyaug99/julyaug99p9.jpg
    http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/julyaug99/julyaug99p8.jpg