 Technic / 29
Re: New angled beam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:00:28 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
news:m33dw8o454.fsf@sade.uio.no...
"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> writes:
I don't know what the DDK is, but I assume you're refering to the set
which is depicted on the images I refered to.

Yes, sorry. The Droid Development Kit.

Does this mean that the "eight hole one bend" technic beam visible in
the images in white and grey has been available before 1999?  So far, I
have only seen the "nine holes one bend" (6629) and "eleven hole two
bend" (32009) beams.

I have to say that I didn't notice that! I am at work at the moment, but
I'll double check the lengths tonight. I can say  that at that length they
are not 90 deg., though.

There are (off the top of my head) 5 or 6 hole 1-bend pieces with 90 deg
bends in it,  that have appeared in other Technic sets this year, first in
the 3 'connectable' sets that came out in January.

I'll report back later.