 Technic / *11801 (-100)
  Re: SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

(...) The factory floor at work can vouch for that! Looking forward to seeing this forklift completed. I'm tempted to build one someday since I see them regulary. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

(...) Is that the axle that protrudes in the back for different equipments? Sorry, my farm tractor vocabulary is not the best :) (...) And that would be the attachment rise/lower arm for said equipments? (...) Pretty neat indeed! Best regards, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

With my limited supply of Lego I have finished the tractor, I bought the 8466 set yesterday and that will come in soon, but for now this is what I have produced. (URL) tractor is based on the New Holland TM series, this particular model has the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) No one even mentioned what looks like a mini millenium falcon there. I CAN'T wait for the AT-AT and that backhoe 8455!!! Even that truck looks pretty good, and I typically don't like the "specialty" parts that that set has for all the smooth (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: new sets again

(...) Pictures!!! We need PICTURES!!! -Jeff (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

Your setup works very well! I've tried to build a "super-steering" too, but in my case I was inspired by the Linde forklifts: (URL) after playing with pieces for some hour ;-), I came to this: it works like the typical forklift steering, with that (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Just a little info......

(...) NOOO...OOO!!!...!!! This sucks. But I understand, John. I'm really glad to see that HiTechnic was such a great success, despite the negative effects. It has been wonderful to see a venture such as this take off and do well with the Lego fan (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker) micro-motor-twirp

jrl's utterance expressed in news:HCEL43.FD5@lugnet.com: (...) LOL! The poor fellow... I had him turned the wrong way all the time :) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker) micro-motor-twirp

(...) That's cool, especially the micro motor version. I would build one myself, but I don't have a micro motor quite yet. You said that the regular Twirp seemed to stumble a lot, I think that might be because you're running it backwards (the flat (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker) micro-motor-twirp

jrl's utterance expressed in news:HC5B16.KG6@lugnet.com: (...) I had to try to make one with the micro motor. Like this: (URL) big brother Twirp semmed to stumble all the time, so I gave him new shoes: (URL) Twirp also has a big brother - he has the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

(...) Very neat Gerard! And it looks like it wouldn't be too hard to make the axle tilt too! ROSCO (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1x3 liftarm?

Seems like the part I need is not availiable... I can use a 4x1 but will need to cover the top part. Thanks for helping. Tobbe Arnesson <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HCCGnJ.MpE@lugnet.com... (...) liftarm) (...) colors a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) Thanks Jona, Do you mean I should build a small walker that carries power and uses a gear motor? I could definitely work on that. It would be a little bigger, but I could try to keep it compact and build a little coolness into the design :). (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) <SNIP> (...) James, First off, congratulations on Twirp. It is definately very cool! I would like to see you tweak your stated goal to include the power. In other words, can you make a walker as cool as Twirp but that carries its power with (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

(...) Wow! I saw a John Deere tractor about fifteen years ago with the most amazing steering setup, and I'm sure that it must have been system like this. I couldn't understand how it worked back then but I never forgot the angles of the front (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

(...) Cool! The front wheel is almost 90 degrees from the body. Will the inner backwheel spin backwards when turning really sharp? (...) Looking forward to it! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

Inspired by the optional SuperSteer axles available for New Holland tractors (URL) how SuperSteer works: The SuperSteer axle is attached to the tractor with a simple, heavy-duty ball-and-socket joint. As the tractor turns, the whole axle pivots. The (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Planteray Society's Build a Better Lego Rover Contest ... and the Shape-Shifting Camera TankSCT

(...) I never did manage to solve that problem either, I still wouldn't glue them though. Steve (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Planteray Society's Build a Better Lego Rover Contest ... and the Shape-Shifting Camera TankSCT

Hi Steve, (...) Last night I forgot to upload a couple of pics with the camera end down. Take a look at (URL) have to get better pics on a flat surface. The idea is that by using the turntables as track wheels, when the robot is the lower position, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Rocker-boogie suspension model Information

While looking through the LUGNET archive I came across reference to Linc Smith's Rocker-boogie suspension model (URL) post was dated at over four years old, and as no surprise, all the links relating to this model are no longer valid. Does anybody (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1x3 liftarm?

(...) (URL) has it's benefits but when you want to know in what sets and colors a certain part exists in it can't beat Peeron IMHO. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) LUGNET members can Highlight or Spotlight posts. If a post recieves enough of those they end up on the front page of LUGNET. This means folks from other newsgroups find the post and can see it. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Does it work in MLCAD? Luis (comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Planteray Society's Build a Better Lego Rover Contest ... and the Shape-Shifting Camera TankSCT

(...) Interesting use of technic turntables. I've never seen them used like that before. How do you keep the 1x4 plates attached to the tracks when the vehicle is moving? Also, how do you maintain constant track tension when changing shapes? Is it (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  The Planteray Society's Build a Better Lego Rover Contest ... and the Shape-Shifting Camera TankSCT

Hi all, I don't know how many of you are aware of the Planetary Society's LEGO® Mars rover contest, but I have a feeling it will interests plenty of builders in these groups. Anyone can have a go, there are three classes and each participant can (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 1x3 liftarm?

In lugnet.technic, Sonnich Jensen writes: a stupid question... I need a 1x3 liftarm (the thin type) to hold a (...) Look it up on Jim Hughes "Technica"-site: (URL) case your're going to loose this link in the future, you can also find it in the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

In lugnet.technic, Luis Hernández writes: <snip> (...) A little bit of shameless self promotion here but... I've written a plugin for LDDesignPad that does bendible objects. You can find it at my website: (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  1x3 liftarm?

Hi all! Maybe a stupid question... I need a 1x3 liftarm (the thin type) to hold a rotating axle. Do they exist? (I only need one end to be for an axle - the other is to hold the liftarm) BR Sonnich - going ahead with Technic (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) That's maybe why I decided to restart an old thread talking about your car? My car has almost the same functions as your GT car but I had to change a lot of things in order to keep size small... and you missed the pop-up headlights (but then (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Thanks. I'm glad to know that people like my MOCs... specially because it's the 1st one I post (I don't count my MLCAD drawings) (...) That was the challenge... to put all functions (specially suspensions) in a very little space. The next (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ...I almost peed! (Or: VIDEO of the most amazing thing ever)

(...) This is to good to be hidden (?) inside .org.ca.rltoronto I'm posting a copy of this to lugnet.technic! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MLcad Technic fig

(...) I this tread, we've got 3 so far; do we need a poll? BTW a technic figure generator like the minifig generator would be cool to try new colors, etc. Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Ouch... I forgot it! There is nothing wrong with the.mpd file. It's supposed to be a MLCAD drawing of the car... but I've been too lazy and I've only drawn the front suspension system, and not exactly the one in my car, but an updated one. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Hmmm... The MPD supplied in the gallery seems to not work correctly. I opened up the file and it appears as if mose of the file is missing. Any chance of you uploading a corrected version? -Orion (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Amazing! Somehow you managed to build *that* from only 1000 pieces! (...) parts you own and within the size limitations! The scanned "photos" looks suprisingly good too! Spotlighted. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) Thanks! (...) I'll if I can convince him into it. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) Twirp was to make the smallest walker I could that would walk without dragging its feet and use a gear motor. I actually don't have a micromotor at the moment, but I'm planning on getting one soon, and that will enable me to make a smaller (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MLcad Technic fig

(...) I did make a start on some of the parts for this some time back, but didn't get far beyond the drawing phase. How great is the demand for these? Chris (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) It would be really hard to make one smaller with that motor. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

"Luis Hernández" <lXmXhXaXrXiXaXnXo@l...nmail.com> wrote in message news:HC61yp.AnI@lugnet.com... (...) very good job pixel (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MLcad Technic fig

(...) 9 1/3 bricks high, same as real fig (...) Agreed Jeff (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MLcad Technic fig

(...) Hi Jeff, Sounds like you got the dimensions correct. Still, I can't wait until someone does a real technic fig part in ldraw. (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) Hi Tobbe I'll be short: It *ROCKS* and I want to see the yellow technic fig inside it. I don't care if he can't see ahead, and I don't care if he dies of throat cancer in two months. ;-D (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8854 Power Crane: Disappointing. Terrible winch movement!

(...) Hi Ross, Thanks for your reply. My point is that I don't mind the "latching". What I do mind is the huge amount of friction that is preventing the hook from winding down on its own when *free*. I own both of those sets (8462 and 8280), and in (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8854 Power Crane: Disappointing. Terrible winch movement!

(...) [snip] (...) Hi Stephane, Several sets use this technique on the winch, you can wind up without unlatching, but you must un-latch to un-wind. It's just another way of making sure the winch doesn't unwind when you let go! Two sets I've seen (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

It is nice to see, that with LEGO you can make a sportscar in any scale you want. It looks like your car has the same features as my GTcar.. (I saw in the topic of the 'unknown instruction book' you already noticed it. ;)) I think the result of your (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) design! The balance act alone probably took much work. I need to build one of these little guys and place on my desk at work. Steven (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) Check it out - a biped with micromotor AND battery box! (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Thanks (...) I think there is a place behind the engine, in the trunk, but I'm not sure. I just figured it out today... and I've got no motors. Luis (comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) Now that I would like to see! Twirp is a wonderful little creation. There are a few details as to its construction that I was not able to determine. If you get some time, posting the instructions would be nice. Steven (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  8854 Power Crane: Disappointing. Terrible winch movement!

Hi all, I just built my 8854 power crane. Bought it used, although all the parts were perfect. Now, of course I'm gonna compare it to 8431 since it's the first technic crane I ever built. If you build it properly, 8431's winch is extremely smooth, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

Very nice car. Since it's small, it must be pretty fast when motorized. Is there a place to add a motor? Or it's already there and I haven't noticed it? (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Sports car

Well, my little sports car has reached a "leave it that way, I'm happy enough with it" status... sorry if the car is too ugly... I don't have enough pieces (just 1000 in total) As promised some months ago, it's only 9 studs longer and 4 studs wider (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) Thanks. I actually hadn't heard the origami term before I read your post, but I understand what you mean. While I was building, I was just trying to make it as small as possible, but the design ended up having a personality of its own. -jrl (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) micromotor... Nice work (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) Gearbox? What Gearbox? Oh! You mean those shredded, smoking remains of steel scattered all about the place! LOL! Not to mention the clutch... Thanks! (...) They're aiming for several smaller engines instead of one big now due to environment (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) I'm open for suggestions :) (...) Thanks! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) I'm not surprised Turkeyboy :) Thanks! (...) Yikes... A couple of friends fitted a 80cc motocross engine onto a trike moped once. One of the front wheels had a flat but they figured it did not matter since the wheel hardly touched the ground (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) Indeed! (...) The tank is made from 18 2 x 4 bricks fitted underneath the engine. Not sure what that counts to, probably too little :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) I don't lube personally but if others do it's their business and I wont hold it aginst them. Regarding my little competition (that's taking a nap right now) - no. I'm considering letting mods pass though but it will be under tough restrictions (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

"jrl" <jrl3d@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HC5B16.KG6@lugnet.com... (...) That is just very cool! Congratulations! -- Bob Fay (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) WOW! It's an awesome tracktor. Wonder what type of steel the crankshaft and the gearbox is made of if this was a real life beast? :) (...) Well I've never heard of an enginge with 100 cylinders, but there are enginges out there with that (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) Fantastic, James! I'd almost consider this to be origami mecha as well as a cool lil' walker. Congrats on the great job! -Dave (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Twirp (miniature biped walker)

I recently posted some pics of my small walker, which I believe is one of the smallest ever built with a gear motor. Here's the link: (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) Poor Tobbe... don't you have anything else to do with all of your cylinders???? hehehehehehe Well, let's see how monstrous is it: since the rider is a Technic fig, we suppose it's 1:20, so each one of the 100 cylinders (0.6 cubic cms aprox) (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) *ROFL* That ain't right, dude. I love it! It reminds me of something I saw at a monster truck rally I once went to...a jet powered Jeep! squeezing a silly huge engine into a frame not designed to hold it. I can't imagine the stress on the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) What's the gas milage? It'd probably take a few *barrels* of gas to get this thing down the track ;-) -TJ (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) I count to two things :) And I have no clue what I've done. It's not Adrian Tukey strange but still kind of freaky... (...) So do I, somehow. Thanks! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Stampe 2, fast biped.

(...) You'll get there! Go-Rilla is the fastest weight shifting biped I've seen! Stampe uses KISS and brute force as it's key elements :) It's still a fun biped, especially when it falls over and refuse to stop moving! Thanks! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Stampe 2, fast biped.

Yay Tobbe! I haven't seen any new bipeds announced here in a while. Stamp II looks more sleek than Stamp I. I've still not been able to make one faster, but I have one that is close: (URL) tried to make him faster, but not had much luck improving (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HC3AEB.1Dyx@lugnet.com... (...) Just one thing to say: "MY GOD! MY GOD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Doesn't matter, I still like it :-)) Adr. (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HC3pDp.Cvu@lugnet.com... (...) i've got relatively small car but i like bigger ones :) (...) do you permit lubricating lego parts in some selected range of mocs? pixel (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

(...) news:HC3AEB.1Dyx@lugnet.com... (...) I own an Toyota Camry from 1990 which all the winter road salt has eaten the iron from. It once was white :) Engine runs fine though. (...) It's pretty noisy, yes. I geared the two electric motors so that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HC3AEB.1Dyx@lugnet.com... (...) you know there is some theory which says the car is the reflection of the... man being :))) but in the answers you said you have a mountain bike so you are (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) Thanks! I've never been called sick on Lugnet before and I will remeber this day as a milestone. I've been dubbed sick/crazy in almost every other aspect, especially when riding my mountainbike :) (...) There's a reason I didn't inculde him on (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) I hope the driver has x-ray vision! ROSCO (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) Thanks! Let's see; 4 x <set:8457> = 80 clear cylinders and 80 yellow pistons 2 x <set:8448> = 16 clear cylinders and 16 yellow pistons 1 x <set:8437> = 4 clear cylinders and 4 red pistons Hence four of the pistons are red. I added a cluster of (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC technic supercars

Thanks TJ for putting the MOC on the website. It is a good thing you connected the picture to this article. It may be a bit uncommon, but that's most likely because of me. I'm not into this website yet so next time I hope it will be more common when (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

Hi Tobbe, You like to build your own models and I defenitely do agree. Your puller is freaking powerful!! Where are al those cilinders coming from!? With a reallife motor this size I think that once you hit the accelerator a full tank is empty in no (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.technic) !

  Stampe 2, fast biped.

(URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

(...) Bah! If I want a group with lots of posts I'll go to .off-topic.debate 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

(...) Been there, done that... Queenstown Nevis Highwire Bungy... 134m (=~440 feet) Wow. . . . Wow. Wow. (URL) David (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HC1tJK.qDt@lugnet.com... (...) Point taken, although given the time needed to create a major Technic MOC, I think we do not too badly at all in this group. Rosco's miniatures are pretty cool (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

(...) If we Technic buffs could make less complicated models there would be more MOC's posted and this newsgroup is an awfully silent place MOC-wise... Still I like the complicated models. Catch-22. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A newbie with a question

In lugnet.technic, Nathanael Kuipers writes: <snip> (...) I've seen the message and thanks but no. I build my own stuff, I wanted to build Andrea Grazi's Bigfoot II but I don't have the parts needed and the money I thought I had disappeared at (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A newbie with a question

Hi Tobbe Thanks! I really appreciate your reply! It really helps! Also nice to hear your comment on my designs :) Thanks again! (...) About airwolf.. It is a project I did about 7 years ago. That's why there are no new bricks in it. Now 7 years (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

(...) I saw a gantry crane last summer, I actually climbed it (84 meters high) but I did not feel like climbing all the way down again so I jumped (!) off it! Here's the crane: (URL) have some videos and photos of the jump but that was on my old (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A newbie with a question

(...) Welcome to the land of LEGO maniacs! (...) very good, I saw a fair deal of the episodes back then. The GT is just amazing! I always apreciate when someone can build something good out of the panels! The sportscar is also good, but not as good (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.technic)

  Re: #8299 Search Sub - got to build an MISB set - Fun!

(...) The reference was for the first in the series hence no Vasquez but I agree! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  8860 leftover bricks?

Hello all, I got my 8860 second hand, so I don't know which bricks are supposed to be leftovers when the main model is completed. So I dumped all extras that the seller gave me to my spare parts bin, all except one 1 x 6 blue technic brick, because (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Rechargable batteries for RC Buggy (#8475)

William Howard <william@howard-fami...rld.co.uk> wrote in message news:HC0nIu.1qoI@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) Do, cos thats _not_ what it says in the manual. (...) Indeed, my old NiCad's were rated at 600 milliamp hours, about 8 years on my new (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

(...) Havent seen a gantry crane or a derrick crane for a while.... ROSCO (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: #8299 Search Sub - got to build an MISB set - Fun!

(...) Hey! I never knew there was a technic (fabuland) wrench! It's good to learn something new every day 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Rechargable batteries for RC Buggy (#8475)

Other than "don't 'cos' that what it says in the manual", does anybody have any advice on using rechargable batteries in the Technic RC Buggy (#8475)? Its years since I looking into rechargable battery technology and it must have moved on since (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:HBzx1w.1F8o@lugnet.com... (...) Indeed, Vasquez had the best patter. An Alien theme would be a great Lego addition, but obviously never happen. Does anyone have a list of links to Alien (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: #8299 Search Sub - got to build an MISB set - Fun!

(...) HUDSON Hey, Vasquez...you ever been mistaken for a man? VASQUEZ No. Have you? Steve L (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

Nice models Steve, I especially like the look of the Bobcat. The red wheels are essential here I think! "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HBxvLM.248B@lugnet.com... (...) Bummer (...) focus (...) Humbug! I suppose there is a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: #8299 Search Sub - got to build an MISB set - Fun!

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HBzsvK.148B@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) with (...) Never mind Ripley, bring on Vasquez and her smart gun :-) Jennifer (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact