 Technic / 9675
Re: Sports car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:54:51 GMT

Spotlighted.
Again, thanks (altough I'm not don't know exactly what does it mean)

LUGNET members can Highlight or Spotlight posts. If a post recieves enough of
those they end up on the front page of LUGNET. This means folks from other
newsgroups find the post and can see it.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)