 Technic / 9651
Re: Sports car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:11:45 GMT

It is nice to see, that with LEGO you can make a sportscar in any scale you
want. It looks like your car has the same features as my GTcar.. (I saw in
the topic of the 'unknown instruction book' you already noticed it. ;))
I think the result of your car is great because for me it looks very
difficult to build all those (technic) systems in such a small space, like
gearbox, engine, suspension, gullwing doors...!

In lugnet.technic, Luis Hernández writes:
sorry if the car is too ugly... I don't have
enough pieces (just 1000 in total)

With 1000 bricks it is possible to build something nice, although it may be
tough, but that's the challenge. ;) Besides you may be limited in pieces,
you may also be limited because of the size of the wheels. In most cases you
decide the scale of your model with the size of the wheels you have. So if
you don't have different sizes you are limited in the scale of your design.
From what I see, you made a very nice model and for me the best part of the
car is that you put so many functions in such a small space. Well done!

Nathanael