 Technic / 9663
Re: Sports car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:57:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Luis Hernández writes:
Well, my little sports car has reached a "leave it that way, I'm happy
enough with it" status... sorry if the car is too ugly... I don't have
enough pieces (just 1000 in total)

As promised some months ago, it's only 9 studs longer and 4 studs wider than
the 8408, it has a gearbox and no specialized pieces.

Enough talking for today...
See it here (post moderation):

Luis
(comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's)

Hmmm...  The MPD supplied in the gallery seems to not work correctly.  I
opened up the file and it appears as if mose of the file is missing.  Any
chance of you uploading a corrected version?

-Orion