 Technic / 9667
Re: Sports car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 02:47:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
In lugnet.technic, Luis Hernández writes:
Well, my little sports car has reached a "leave it that way, I'm happy
enough with it" status... sorry if the car is too ugly... I don't have
enough pieces (just 1000 in total)

Amazing! Somehow you managed to build *that* from only 1000 pieces!
Thanks. I'm glad to know that people like my MOCs... specially because it's
the 1st one I post (I don't count my MLCAD drawings)

Very good! I like how you managed to make all those nifty functions out of
the parts you own and within the size limitations!
That was the challenge... to put all functions (specially suspensions) in a
very little space. The next challenge... a 1:20 car with front and rear
suspension

The scanned "photos" looks suprisingly good too!
The scans were done in a very simple way... put the car in the scanner!!!
I borrowed this idea from Tom Newsom (see his 1/2 8448).Anyway, those pics
are better than the ones taken with my digital camera.

Spotlighted.
Again, thanks (altough I'm not don't know exactly what does it mean)

Luis
(comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's)