 Technic / 9612
Re: new crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:02:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:
"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message

Electric motors add another dimension to Technic building hands down. • Bummer
they are so expensive though! However I think we Technic buffs need to • focus
less on motors!

Humbug! I suppose there is a place for everything, but I always found it a
limitation when I was younger and only had the one motor, I was always
drooling over the possibilities more would offer. Still some of the hand
cranked Lego models are pretty cool right enough.

If we Technic buffs could make less complicated models there would be more
MOC's posted and this newsgroup is an awfully silent place MOC-wise...

Still I like the complicated models. Catch-22.

/Tobbe