 Technic / 9613
Re: new crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:53:07 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
news:HC1tJK.qDt@lugnet.com...

If we Technic buffs could make less complicated models there would be more
MOC's posted and this newsgroup is an awfully silent place MOC-wise...

Point taken, although given the time needed to create a major Technic MOC, I
think we do not too badly at all in this group. Rosco's miniatures are
pretty cool though, and maybe more technic models of the smaller type Lego
are bringing out soon would be interesting too. Getting those just right has
its own set of challenges as well though.

Jennifer