 Technic / 9581
Re: new crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:45:02 GMT

Anyone notice the transparent matrial used for the cab windows? Mr Arnold
has also simulated the rubber gaskets around them, I wonder where he got
that idea from? :-)

Steve L

first i thaught, it is to good of an idea to not use, then thaught should i
use it (that lasted about a second), i came to the conclusion of yes.
steve