 Technic / 9566
Re: new crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 01:10:24 GMT

Nice crane Steve! I especially like your use of axles in the boom - looks
very good, and I assume much lighter than a similar one made with beams!
Looks pretty strong too.

ROSCO

thanks,
it will hold some weight, like 2/3 or 4/5 of the cranes weight. it looks
stronger than it is thogh, i need to put thicker axle connectors on it.
steve