 Technic / 9577
Re: new crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:15:23 GMT

Anyone notice the transparent matrial used for the cab windows? Mr Arnold
has also simulated the rubber gaskets around them, I wonder where he got
that idea from? :-)

Yeah, I noticed. I intended to say something about it but it slipped my mind.
He might have thought of that himself but considering he know TJ he is most
likely aware of what we're doing also.

I began thinking about my Gripen project again and if I use the plastic bag
material that LEGO uses it would still qualify as pure LEGO, however I would
need to modify the bags but all except MISB collectors do those MOD's anyway...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)