 Technic / 9599
Re: new crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:22:38 GMT

Nice models Steve, I especially like the look of the Bobcat. The red wheels
are essential here I think!

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message

Electric motors add another dimension to Technic building hands down. • Bummer
they are so expensive though! However I think we Technic buffs need to • focus
less on motors!

Humbug! I suppose there is a place for everything, but I always found it a
limitation when I was younger and only had the one motor, I was always
drooling over the possibilities more would offer. Still some of the hand
cranked Lego models are pretty cool right enough.

Jennifer