 Technic / 9598
Re: #8299 Search Sub - got to build an MISB set - Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:10:54 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message

For instance, they could do Space-themed Technic sets with a new helmet • with
a hose attachment. *khhhhhh pahhhhh*  "I'm in a giant chamber, filled • with
leathery objects.  They look like eggs or something!"

As long as we get Ripley (or any Technic girl) I'm happy!

Never mind Ripley, bring on Vasquez and her smart gun :-)

Jennifer