 Technic / 9603
Re: #8299 Search Sub - got to build an MISB set - Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
In lugnet.technic, David Simmons writes:

I remember that TLG
once took a stab at a "model-with-figure-playset" approach to Technic sets,
and one of them (can't find it on Lugnet but know it's there) was a sort of
mountain patrol vehicle and one of the 'figs had skis.  It's cool that they
had their own accessories, kind of like a little GI Joe in Lego.  The
airtank and mask are terrific and I'd like to see more!

Here are the sets you refer to:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/technic/arcticaction

Here's a page about the figures and their accesories:
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/action/action_1.php
(the ski rod is missing though)

Hey! I never knew there was a technic (fabuland) wrench! It's good to learn
something new every day 8?)

ROSCO