 Technic / 9579
Re: new crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Anyone notice the transparent matrial used for the cab windows? Mr Arnold
has also simulated the rubber gaskets around them, I wonder where he got
that idea from? :-)

Yeah, I noticed. I intended to say something about it but it slipped my mind.
He might have thought of that himself but considering he know TJ he is most
likely aware of what we're doing also.

Oh yes, Steve knows what goes on here. He and I talked quite a while about
other people's MOCs, particularly cranes.

Steve's a young guy, so watch out! With more experience and parts, he'll be
blowing us away with some massive creations soon :-)

-TJ