 Technic / 9565
Re: new crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 00:46:57 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Arnold writes:
In lugnet.technic, Steven Arnold writes:
its really a better version of the previous 888 i built, also my bobcat is
on there. (thanx to t.j. for taking the pics) tell me what you think here's the link http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=scuba

Nice crane Steve! I especially like your use of axles in the boom - looks
very good, and I assume much lighter than a similar one made with beams!
Looks pretty strong too.

ROSCO