 Technic / 9679
Re: The Planteray Society's Build a Better Lego Rover Contest ... and the Shape-Shifting Camera TankSCT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:08:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Miguel Agullo writes:

How do you keep the 1x4 plates attached to the tracks when the
vehicle is moving?

Unfortunately, the tread link design is less than good. Some plates remain
attached, some fall off. Prehaps glue them?

I never did manage to solve that problem either, I still wouldn't glue them
though.

Steve