 Technic / 9625
Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:07:08 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HC3pDp.Cvu@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message • news:HC3AEB.1Dyx@lugnet.com...
http://www.lotek.nu/creations/super8457/index.html

ughhh :))
you know there is some theory which says
the car is the reflection of the... man being :)))
but in the answers you said you have a mountain bike
so you are rescued from any suspicious :))

I own an Toyota Camry from 1990 which all the winter road salt has eaten the
iron from. It once was white :) Engine runs fine though.

i've got relatively small car
but i like bigger ones :)

but tell me it should make a sound (noise) like real one power puller
is it true?

It's pretty noisy, yes. I geared the two electric motors so that it can still
drive (pretty fast too) and geared the pistons so they too move rather fast.

do you permit lubricating lego parts in some selected range of mocs?

pixel