 Technic / 9620
Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:00:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Nathanael Kuipers writes:
Hi Tobbe,

You like to build your own models and I defenitely do agree. Your puller is
freaking powerful!! Where are al those cilinders coming from!? With a
reallife motor this size I think that once you hit the accelerator a full
tank is empty in no time! (or you need a really big tank :))
Good work!

Thanks!

Let's see;
4 x <set:8457> = 80 clear cylinders and 80 yellow pistons
2 x <set:8448> = 16 clear cylinders and 16 yellow pistons
1 x <set:8437> = 4 clear cylinders and 4 red pistons

Hence four of the pistons are red.

I added a cluster of black 2 x 4 bricks under the engine to act as a tank and
to fill up the big gap...

I'm not sure if I'll ever take this eninge apart again, I like the fact that my
engine-parts bin is completely drained out of these awful elements. :)

It also uses some 200 black friction pins to hold it togheter.

/Tobbe