 Technic / 9637
Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:31:42 GMT

It's pretty noisy, yes. I geared the two electric motors so that it can still
drive (pretty fast too) and geared the pistons so they too move rather fast.

do you permit lubricating lego parts in some selected range of mocs?

I don't lube personally but if others do it's their business and I wont hold it
aginst them. Regarding my little competition (that's taking a nap right now)
- no.

I'm considering letting mods pass though but it will be under tough
restrictions that force the competitors to clearly state what's been modified
and to what degree. This way it will be up to the voters to judge if mod's are
OK or not.

Have there been a Lugnet poll on this subject yet?

/Tobbe