 Technic / 9693
Re: new sets again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 01:12:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:
hi
i've got the catalog for 2nd half of year 2003

8455 if not as same as we've seen before
that's what i found
- not all pistons are new
- the holes in new pistons are definitely round (not axle) (both are round)
- valves are probably new but they have studs also (they are light gray)
- the back-wheel is smaller than we've seen
- probably the pumps are pressed with the front part of the roof
- we will have female tow-ball joiner (some kind)

at the end of this catalog there is a sentence
"informations here (including box projects and descriptions)
are provisional and they can be changed"

so we have the third wersion of 8455

regards
pixel

Pictures!!!  We need PICTURES!!!