 Technic / 9311
Re: new sets again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:37:10 GMT

the question is why to put 2 different types of pistons in one model
in catalog for 1st half of 2003 i've got a picture where one model has
cutted brick :)
i suppose this photo has been made when the new shape was not created
so creator had to cut existing one
it's not so proffesional

btw: in catalog for 2nd half of the year close to models there are notes:
"idea book included, XX creations"
some "technic related" models have even 17 creations
4404 has 9 (it's the yellow truck)
4403 has 9 (red helicopter)

unfortunately 8455 and 8454 (red fire-truck) haven't specified

pixel