 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6826
Re: ...I almost peed! (Or: VIDEO of the most amazing thing ever)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 07:32:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:

http://www.coasters2k.com/misc/Stelron.mpg

So I gave it a shot.  Here's the initial results...

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/temp/RWBTest01.mpg

Yikes! Thank god I just peeded!

This is to good to be hidden (?) inside .org.ca.rltoronto I'm posting a copy of
this to lugnet.technic!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu