 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6762
6761  |  6763
Subject:
connect four
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:21:50 GMT

Would you allow each robot to play from its own side so the back away has to
be just a few inches to clear the piece dropping entry point

yes.

the idea was to replace the kids in the photo with lego robots.

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?