 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6752
Re: ...I almost peed! (Or: VIDEO of the most amazing thing ever)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:46:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric Sophie writes:

http://www.coasters2k.com/misc/Stelron.mpg

Iain, your excitment got me curious. I checked out the video. OMG! Your not
kidding! That is Awesome! Wow Wow Wow, plus the underside shot of the Cam
set up! The speed and acuracy is just fantastic! Wow Wow Wow!

Wow!  Someone actually cared!  :)  It's amazing machinery eh?  It's
refreshing to see stuff like this after seeing servo and pneumatic systems
so often.  That is not to say I don't gush every time I see a SCARA flying
about doing it's thing.

(I guess I'm just surprised that for a group that's so mechanically
oriented, no one else bothered to check this out...)

    Iain