 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6764
Re: connect four
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:30:59 GMT

I don't own a Connect 4 game (though I could probably go out and buy one... ;) )

Dave, I know you just replaced the upper and lower rad hose's on your
truck... but the MB game would cost about $15 tops.

I plan on spending that much on bulk rice for this game.  the
uncomfortable part is what will we do with all that rice after the game?

I would rather have the connect 4 board be made out of LEGO,

naw, part of the fun would have been to incorporate lego into the "real
world" of the board, and the chips.

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?