 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6772
Re: connect four
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

iain, something strange just happened...

when i clicked the link from the post using netscape 4.72 i was sent to
a different page with a VERY RUDE picture..... and the pic was called
"dontleech.jpg"

BUT when I cut and paste the link directly, i get the intended image of
the 4 connect game boards fused into one... nt rude at all.

VERY strange.

Um... yeah.  I'm kind of freaked out now, because that was entirely NOT the
intended result.  That should probably get deleted ASAP.

    Iain