 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6780
Re: connect four
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 02:33:15 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Tonight is rice night at Iain's pad.

After it's been grinded through with Lego robots?  You're getting a LOT of
rice, son.

I changed my mind.  I bought McDonalds Fillet-O-Fish combo.  I always
substute in a chocolate triple-thick milkshake.

BTW, before we get started, I'd like to introduce you to the concept of a
SRC-Standby Rice Cooker.  Fixture in any Asian Canadian household.

I *CLAPPED*.

Do not forget about the UPS.

    Iain