 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6805
Re: I've been CUT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:55:01 GMT

Chris, you have to start taking better care of yourself!  You're surrounded
by stuff that *explodes*!!!!!--one small slip and, like, *BOOM!*

Thanks Dave. BUT  all this dose is just confirm that the common knife is
the most dangerous tool around.  more accidents happen with the knife
than any other hand or power tool.

And you're all alone....

don't worry about me.  I'd say I have enough fight in me to at least
stagger out the door and collapse on the street.

I don't want to read in the Sun someday that "Local Pyro Guy Bleeds to
Death--No one knew he was missing--LEGO's found all over floor"

well, the running count is 3 injures with Lego, and only ONE cut with a
knife.  it would seem that lego is more dangerous than a sharp blade.

Baby Gates SNAP (and bite)
spinning wheels THWACK
2x4 brick hurt on bare feet.

I say we have start a national Lego registry.  forget guns, LEGO is
what's doing the damage.  And if our current government gets a hold of
it; it should only cost 1 Billion dollars.

Chris
- Very bitter -