 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6809
Re: I've been CUT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:25:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Iain, even thought this video did not inspire me enough to pee; IT did
inspire me enough to take time and reply.

Iain, this creation is really neat to watch.  all on one motor, cams,
and rubber bands.  Very well done. you continue to amaze.

I am quite honored that you've stopped mid-bleed to post about my pallet
automation.  :)

    Iain