 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6808
Re: Capacitor Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:22:10 GMT

You have a solar panel?? NEED!  WANT!  It's the *only* thing that's
keeping me from building a topscan...

Jeff E

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hey folks,

Not half as intriguing as Iain's pallet conveyor, but here's a capcitor
powered car:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/capcar.jpg

I built it after rtlToronto13 at Chris' house.  It can putter for several
feet on a single charge-I picked the narrow rigid tires to reduce friction
and tried to minimize weight by using rounded half beams.

Calum