 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6815
Re: Capacitor Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 01:05:08 GMT

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message

You have a solar panel?? NEED!  WANT!  It's the *only* thing that's
keeping me from building a topscan...

Dude, I'd buy you one if that's all thats keeping you back :) :) :)

    Iain (who would pay big money for a Jennifer Clarke Jump2 - hey, it's
sort of like a big crane, isn't it??)