 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6810
Re: Capacitor Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:46:53 GMT

Jeff, the pic you see was at my home.  I have the solar panel.  You can get them
at spectrum. 905-841-0600

now you can build the top scan.

i originally got it to see if it would work as some sort of sensor with the
RCX.  I  was kind of thinking that the resistance would drop/rise with the light
level, and that it might be good knowledge to have.

It did not work out as planed and I gave up after 10 min. I might re-play with
that idea again when I get home.

Jeff Elliott wrote:

You have a solar panel?? NEED!  WANT!  It's the *only* thing that's
keeping me from building a topscan...

Jeff E