 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6827
Re: ...I almost peed! (Or: VIDEO of the most amazing thing ever)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:16:45 GMT

Yikes! Thank god I just peeded!

This is to good to be hidden (?) inside .org.ca.rltoronto I'm posting a copy of
this to lugnet.technic!

:)

:)

Hidden??  I think not.  rtl is a slightly xenophobic organization that
just specializes in robots and (cough, cough) trains.

:)

I'm sure you've seen our web page and all the different  mindstorms
contests we have every 4 months

www.rtltoronto.org

if your in Toronto in about 4 months.... let us know, we're  having a
cool game that involves mining for bricks in rice.

Chris