 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6828
Re: Rice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:23:19 GMT

Bruce Sheridan wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson writes:
Chris, you sound downright annoyed. :) Perhaps it's the blood loss?

Clearly, it's affected his spelling.

Bruce, why must i have to point out every few months that I know I am a poor
speller.  My netscape spell checker can only catch so much before it just
gives up on me as a hopeless cause.  I am a poor speller.  accept this and
just try to figure out what I am saying... its not to hard.

Sort of like I try to imagine that you can build robots.  Heck  dureing the
last contest we tied.  your robot was a good as mine.

(smirk)

I'm not sure...did we say 2x2 or 2x4 bricks...I don't care...I just can't
remember.
Bruce

Exactly.  I dont remember either.  just like I dont care which colour is the
positive value and which is the negative value.  I just have to wait for
Calum to generate the new "rules" page. and with any luck he will take a
version of any of the post's I've done and slightly modify them and
incorperate those into the TOP of the page.  Then he can add all the warm and
fuzzy stuff about libray location, and how we are all there to have fun.

:)

Chris
when will the pics go on line from "king/hill" game show up??