 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6819
Re: rtl 13 Pics and Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 02:28:00 GMT

"Trevyn Watson" <4tee2@rogers.com> wrote in message

Not-bin space? You mean, we would count the blocks that aren't in the
bin and are on your side of the playfield?

Right!  That way you have to do work to gain a score;  if we counted the
blocks that were left in teh bin and nobody touched anything, there's a very
likely situation where one side has randomly a better score than the other,
so you've declared a winner without doing anything at all.

    Iain