 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6812
Re: rtl 13 Pics and Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:17:07 GMT

Match 14 is a great battle between Wayne's crowd favorite robot, and Chris'
single sensor robot.  It shows how cool Wayne's robot is.  And it shows
Chris could have added an edge sensor.  :)  (11 mb)

http://perso.freelug.org/legway/video/M14_Chris_Magno_VS_Wayne_R1.avi

even though I'm faint with loss of blood, I'd still like to point out
that my robot had 2 sensors.

one to detect angle and the other to chech for wheel spin when the
motors were off.

Steve, this video was great.  now that the presure of not haveing to run
the event is over I can sit and watch the match as an outside observer.
WOW.  it was cool.

I noticed that at one point while my robot was on top of waynes it did
its little "destruct-o" dance of running the treads back and forth for
1/2 a second each way to rip apart lesser robots.

what I dont understand (in my code) is why it jumps to the "drive
straight" routine....

oh well.   no time to think about it now....

back to my Rice Pit.

Chris