 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6779
Re: connect four
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 02:22:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

I plan on spending that much on bulk rice for this game.  the
uncomfortable part is what will we do with all that rice after the game?

You give it to me!  I looooove rice!

Tonight is rice night at Iain's pad.

After it's been grinded through with Lego robots?  You're getting a LOT of
rice, son.

BTW, before we get started, I'd like to introduce you to the concept of a
SRC-Standby Rice Cooker.  Fixture in any Asian Canadian household.

Calum