 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6803
6802  |  6804
Subject:
I've been CUT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:24:21 GMT

Iain, even thought this video did not inspire me enough to pee; IT did
inspire me enough to take time and reply.

Iain, this creation is really neat to watch.  all on one motor, cams,
and rubber bands.  Very well done. you continue to amaze.

In other news, I just want to ask about how to stop the pain from a
gushing razor knife wound in my hand.  I was cutting open box's and put
a new blade in the "box cutter"  it slipped and like a scene right out
of a knife fight movie, I managed to S L A S H, my left palm about 1/4"
deep 3" long into the fleshy part from  my pinkie to my wrist.

Being a new shop I have YET to get a First aid Kit.  so right now, I am
taking time from cleaning up the blood to reply to Iain, and tell him
how cool that video is.

Oh, Kitchen paper towel and electric tape do real well in a pinch for
wound dressing.  I might upgrade the AC tape to the cloth camo tape I
have on the shelf later in the day.

I'm pretty sure my tetanus shots are current; no thanks to that stupid
dog that bit me a few years ago.

Chris

Why can I never find a nice balance between enough pressure to stop the
flow of blood, and turing my digits blue?