 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6777
Re: ...I almost peed! (Or: VIDEO of the most amazing thing ever)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:31:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Has anyone seen iain build a lego robot recently?

I've been acting as a subcontractor the KAMI-Jaggerman group the last year
or so.  Shh.  :)

Yes, Iain is one of our best contractors of mechanical design and robotics
assemblies.

Calum Tsang
Kami Jageman Group, Systems Engineering and Project Management
A Division of No Pixie Cut! Inc.