 Star Wars / *7198 (-100)
  I Think I got my 'Falcon

My girlfriend just called me at work from her apartment which is right above my apartment. She told me that she saw a ups man drop off a package at my door which can only be the millenium falcon(my thoughts, not hers. She is a nllso[ she thinks (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: correction

I agree with the acessment, Jedi Luke seems to be squaring off with the Emperor. However my question deals with lukes outfit. This is the outfit Luke wore to Jabba's palace. When confronting the Emperor he did not have the hood, and his robotic (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) I'm up to my elbows in other projects right now, and I don't have much 3d graphics experience, but I am the local Java guru (1) and would love to take a look at it. I could give a hand with the UI and parser, too. Cheers, - jsproat 1. (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Anyone get/order UCS Tie yet?

Just ordered mine today. Its in stock and on route. Hope its not sticker happy like the Xwing. Jason F (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: correction

(...) I thought they were mixed up initially, but perhaps they intended to have Luke standing in front of the pictured Emperor on the card and the Emperor standing at the bottom of the stairs. It would make more sense to have the Luke Jedi standing (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  correction

(...) CORRECTION: It looks like the figure Jedi Luke (i.e. dark robes), sorry. He's holding Luke's lightsabre and ap[pears to have Luke's features (hard to tell from the picture), but the card behind him is the Emperor. As another poster noted, it (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: minifig bounty hunters?

(...) Another version of Dengar: (URL) customs at "From Bricks To Bothans": (URL) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Can anyone confirm the SW figure sets?

(...) Are these glued, or just normal figs?? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: minifig bounty hunters?

(...) Hello, I think you may be referring to a pic that was on my site. It had Dengar, IG 88, and a Boba Fett being talked to by Vader. I did use the ninja hood and grey legs for Dengar. I would give the url, but the pic isn't up anymore. cheers! (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Can anyone confirm the SW figure sets?

(...) For a direct link: (URL) the big picture: (URL) pictures figures are Emperor Palpatine, Han Solo and Boba Fett, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul and Darth Vader (the "Darth Pack"???). Pre-order price is $7.95. Regards, -Tommy FUT: lugnet.starwars (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: minifig bounty hunters?

(...) Well I don't have time to find it but I know someone built a Dengar fig at one point about a year ago. I think they used the White Ninja hood?-sorry don't know the offical name. Then something with some beat up looking eyes and scruffy torso (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

  minifig bounty hunters?

has anyone built any bounty hunters or assassins from star wars?? (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

I use the arrow keys! ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?

-- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com ---...--- (...) And the x-wing (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

Can anyone tell me how we get our hands on these new minifig sets? Can we get them from the Lego Fan Club, or just the StarWars Fan Club? I don't want to miss out! (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

Can anyone tell me how we get our hands on these new minifig sets? Can we get them from the Lego Fan Clus, or just the StarWars Fan Club? I don't want to miss out! (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Cool. My second question is: When creating something with LDraw, do you have to enter the spatial coordinates for all the parts, or is there some kind of click-and -drag approach? If it's not as simple as click-and-drag, then I'm not going to sit in (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Just got the MTT and AAT

Meijer's on Gratiot in Saginaw, Mi just got in the the MTT and AAT. The AAT is pretty cool but is a *censored* to stay balanced. I had to put some of my own brick in the front, but, under the hull pieces, to counter balance the weight of the (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) True but those are 2 figs we have the least use of extras for (Except if your going to make evil, lightsaber weilding, space women of ultimate distruction for Brikwars - inside joke). Where are my Stormtroopers!!! Or generic Rebel Soldiers. (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Millennium Falcon observation

(...) Look for it arriving in August. Grahame (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

(...) Congratulations! -Shiri (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon observation

(...) According to the LEGO Customer Service people in the US, it's currently in "shipping" phase--it's available to retailers and on backorder at US S@H. But as far as I know it's not headed for Oz yet. best LFB (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Millennium Falcon observation

(...) do you's know if it is shipping to australia? (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Millennium Falcon observation

(...) box (...) I've also heard that the Falcon is shipping to select places, but is not to retail yet. Wonder if this is just poppycock, or if it's the real deal. -Chris (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Millennium Falcon observation

I noticed something while looking at the MF at the starwars.com online store, the picture is of the front of the box. I would take this as a good sign that the Falcon is shipping right now, otherwise, how would anyone know what the box looks like? (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) Now, I won't have this "health" thing started again ;) Had my fill of the Yellow vs. any other color debate last week, especially since I started it! -Chris (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

It's just black, like the old ghost's. Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fu5ywF.7B@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Star wars sites

Hey people! Anyone know of any good starwars lego site besides FBTB?? ---...--- from the mind of . . . . . . Archangel (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) <snip> I've been meaning to ask this for a while: What does Boba Fett's head look like, exactly? Color? Face design? Greg Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

in article FtzGo4.Hty@lugnet.com, Andy DePalma at andy@uconn.edu wrote on 5/3/00 5:14 AM: (...) I have a Java version that works. I'm in the process of re-writing it, though and have the new parser done. My goal is to use OpenGL for the rendering. (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

Actually, the Emperor is only interesting in that we'll get another kind of face design. All the other pieces look the same. The 'fig also bears out the theory (and preference) of some Lugnetters that all SW minifig heads, including Lando, should be (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) The last two sorts aren't visible, but they're on the front page at (URL) I'm almost positive that the phone guy misspoke or the data entry person goofed up. TLG doesn't have a pit droid mould, and there's nothing about them that can't be (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) True, but they are also just solid colored light sabre blades. Greg Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing

Whew...It is finally finished. Some impressions: This is the greatest "Model Team" set I have ever built (I know it is UCS now, but c'mon). There are many cool parts like astrmech heads and bodies without any printing (no legs sadly). Some very (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) It's a black awing gun, stap thingie. (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) star wars, and haven't been there yet, go to From Bricks to Bothans (URL) this is a great site, good job Tim! now, when are we gonna see the rest of the ATST? <<KM>> (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Falcon and UC Tie

(...) I think you will find that it says pre order if you try to pruchase one. Come on TLG give us our lego!!!!!! (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) Just asking: Where did you see these packs? I only found the 3 Darths and the Han/Fett/Emporer sets at that site. You're right, though; 3 Pit Droids in a set is a dumb idea. If they do a lot more, I am hoping for one with Mara Jade, but I know (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Falcon and UC Tie

I was on the Star Wars shopping page today, and found the Millennium Falcon and Ultimate Collector Tie Interceptor up for sale. (URL) this new, or has this already been discovered? Adam (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

I think I just found them too. (URL) look cool. Is that Dark Luke? It says that Palpatine has his cane, but I don't remember him having a cane? At least they finally came out with a Palpatine minifig. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) I don't know any more than you do, but this is sweet! The Emperor is prety cool! I'm thinking of buying a few of the Emperor, Maul, Vader ones to make some evil castle guys! Does the emperor have the same torso as Maul? His arms kinda in the (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

www.mosespa.com has two SW mini-fig sets for $8 each, but rebelscum.com reports that there will actually be 4 sets released, for $4 or $5 each, but only through S@H, and apparently the SW Fan Club. Anyone know anything more about this? (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing

Thanks for the ID on the gear. Thanks, the camera is getting hammered right now, so frame rate is what it is...the frame rate unused is about 15 fps. (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing

That "gear" is in the barcode truck. It's used as a light interrupter and I don't think it can be used as a gear. BTW I *love* the real-time camera over your building table. Is there any way to increase the frame rate? KL (...) Are (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7191 UCS X-Wing

My UCS X-Wing arrived today. I left work early to build it. Check out the progress live on camera at (URL) Thompson (URL) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing

It only meshes with itself. It seems to "click" with each tooth. (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing

Looks interesting. Is it a true gear, in that it meshes with other gears? Joel (...) Are (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing

Yes, at least for me. there is a different type of gear I have not seen before. I will put it near the camera. (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing

Very cool. :) It looks like you just started; I will watch with interest. Are there very many new pieces besides the new canopy piece? Joel (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7191 UCS X-Wing

My UCS X-Wing arrived today. I left work early to build it. Check out the progress live on camera at (URL) Thompson (URL) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: White SW engines?

(...) If I'm not mistaken, they're actually light gray in the picutre... It was probably just photographed with a flash... DaveE (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  White SW engines?

Regarding this pic on Brickshelf: (URL) didn't know these came in white. Can anyone tell me which set they come in? Dave -- "There is no end, no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life." -Federico Fellini (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

(...) news:033e01bfb594$ed...8d0@SES... (...) Maybe (...) back (...) Indeed. But after being with Lynn for 8 years now, I think it is time! I am ready for it! : ) Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Got the 7159 Pod Bucket...

(...) Hi, just wondered what the price for the Pod Bucket was? thanks steve (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message news:033e01bfb594$ed...8d0@SES... (...) And so it begins. . . . ; ) -John Van (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Got the 7159 Pod Bucket...

Weird. Yesterday LDMI wrote me and said that the 7159 Star Wars Pod Bucket (the full name as printed on the receipt, which is handy since it's not printed anywhere on the bucket itself) was going to be postponed until 6/15. Wellsir, imagine my (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X wing Sticker solution...

Scanning and scaling complete. I have placed it into a word file so anyone can use it. Anyone that wants them, email me. They are accurate to within a millimeter. The file is approximately 800k and two pages. I used a laser color printer to print (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?

(...) I'll side with Mark here. I haven't bought any of the second batch of SW-Lego, but man, the Snowspeeder and X-Wing are must-buys IMO. The Y-Wing would come in 3rd, and I've done some funky stuff with it. As soon as I get some new batteries for (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?

Because it comes with Lump-o'-Boba-Armor and Brick-o'-Han Personally, I think the XWing set comes with some really nice pieces too. I can build some really cool stuff using nothing but parts from the X-Wing and Snowspeeder sets. ~Mark (...) dollar (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X wing Sticker solution...

Wha- give the set away? Egad! ~Mark (...) eventually (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?

(...) But not as many! Why does it cost the same with 40 fewer pieces? Dave! (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?

(...) Thats right! this set rocks! just dont forget that the slave1 is the same price , and has cool pieces too josh (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?

(...) Oh jeez - you're right. I have all my elements stored by colour, and I wrongly assumed the orange ones were from the Snowspeeder. Anyway, I think the Snowspeeder is the best classic Star Wars set, dollar for dollar. You can do a lot with it, (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?

(...) Arent those pieces only available in the b-wing set? (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?

(...) Don't forget the two 2x2 round tiles. There are only two 1x3 slopes. Jeff J (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

Lindsay, (...) Indeed. Ah, I guess the credit cards will be smoking soon, n'est pas? Maybe I will wait for a sale. Wedding and honeymoon coming up, have to cut back the LEGO buying...... : ) Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X wing Sticker solution...

(...) It means that you still have an intact sticker sheet if you want to give the set away, and it also means that you don't have to apply them *permanently* to the bricks or plates. For those of us who will eventually need to get our mitts on the (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

(...) Magnificent! Seeing the 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor makes me drool--great look (great photography too, of course)--it's a definite must-have for me. Aiiieee! best Lindsay (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mike's website (after procrastinating enough!!!)

Finally after talking for months I got off my lazy butt and put my website together. Its not much but I do feature my multicolored Millenium Falcon, my three person Gungan sub, and some other misc. pictures. Some of the pictures do take some time so (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X wing Sticker solution...

(...) If you want the stickers, but don't want them covering multiple bricks, why don't you simply cut the stickers and apply them? What does the extra effort of 1,2,3 above get you? (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Heh, yeah, the name of the HF-130 originated several years ago when I was running the Star Wars Roleplaying game. My players got a new freighter and couldn't decide on a name, so they sort of threw that one at it. I'll put a link for you on my (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) Nice designs! I really like the HF-130 and the O.A.V., which reminds me of the light exploration pods from Stanley Kubrick's "2001". Also, thats a hilarious choice of names for the HF-130. By the way, could you add a link to my page- Moonbase (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?

(...) a coupla orange mini-fig legs and torsos of course... :-) Dave (jot and jab) xxx...xxx (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Snowspeeder Orange Pieces?

I am thinking of buying the Snowspeeder and was wondering about the parts. From the catalogue pictures, I can make out 2 1x2 grille tiles, a few 1x3 low slopes, and 2 1x2 plates w/ bar all in orange. Are these the set's only orange pieces, or are (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7191 images from manual and decal sheet

Coupla intersting images for my fellow SW fans... (URL) also found interesting new images of the upcoming Race and "Dino" Adventurers lines: (URL) sure if anyone saw these...if so, sorry for the clutter. Dave (jot and jab) xxx...xxx (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) I have GOT to get my hands on a few of these! Anyone willing to trade with a few light gray or tan ones? -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) AFAIK, Filip Spacek is the only person who has a copy of the LDraw source, given to him by James before he passed away. His email address is spacek@geocities.com. There might be more people with it, but he is the only person I know of for (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO)

(...) I don't either -- that's why I wrote "Can you tell us...?" rather than "Please tell us..." (...) That says it all right there. As a Star Wars fan and a LEGO fan, I can now take the survey seriously. Thanks. --Todd (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS X wing Sticker solution...

Step one: Scan it into your computer with a good quality scanner. Step two: Scale it and color print it out onto photo paper. Step three: Cut out your new overlays and carefully tape them to the model using as little tape as possible. Also, Target (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) Have you been to the "LDraw for the Macintosh Campaign" website? (URL) don't think they have source to LDraw itself but there seems to be a growing interest in some sort of Mac version. --Todd [followups to lugnet.cad.dev] (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO)

(...) Absolutely, I do as well. (I hope it didn't sound as though I was trying to prod Tim for information -- my only point is, as a hardcore LEGO and Star Wars fan, I think it's really odd behavior for LEGO, so I can't put much weight on it. I do (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) I think there's one in light gray in <set:6097> Night Lord's Castle. --Mike (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Heh, thanks Sproat. The HF-130 is actually very whooshable... well it was. I just took it apart because I wanted the parts for something else. At any rate, it was built solidly enough, as all my models tend to be. I just hate models that fall apart (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Doh! Yeah, this weekend when I uploaded the Mithrandir and the HF-130 I moved the BOP to the new Spacecraft section. I Better go fix that. Thanks for the tip. ~Mark (...) your (...) them (...) Spacecraft (...) all (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO Design Contest II

(...) not been officially build yet (for example: Bespin Cloud Car). Or do you think the model must be Pre-SWLego!? (...) No, I would say keep the 'Best never built before' category, to encourage people to make new models. The Pre-SWL idea was (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) Nope, I just wanna build it. :-, I'm not sure if this one has a lot of whooshabiliy, but it looks so *buff*. Save the whooshability for the fighters it shoots down. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Nice job, Mark You might want to note that the full-size images are not displaying for your M-Tron Bird of Prey (also a nice model) because the HTML tries to pull them from the \aircraft\prey directory, when they're really in \spacecraft\prey I (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

I've also considered using it for pop-up missile compartments. ~M (...) myself! (...) set...? (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Heh. Really it isn't all that complex. You can see how the upper structure is built, and the bottom is just a box with a ramp on the front. Built a Medical Evac Shuttle and a new Mecha last night. Have to get wifey to bring home the digital camera (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

Thanks, Tim. I used the trapdoor piece from the adventurers sets. I probably wouldn't have ever seen this piece except that my brother had a couple of these and they got tossed into the common Lego bag. :^) ~Mark (...) just HUGE, (...) those (...) (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) on (...) there, (...) at (...) Now that you mention it, with all the yellow people on the Simpsons, could the creator (Matt Groening I think) be a secret Legophile? Any of you Simpson fans see any reference to Lego? (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) it (...) Doh! (slapping forehead) All that digital manipulation! What was I thinking? There's no need for controversy: Billy Dee Williams *really is* bright yellow! They just technically enhanced him in the Star Wars flics for that "exotic" (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO)

(...) No, I don't find it odd at all. They asked that I don't do it, I respected that, and it is none of anyone's business anyway. (...) Perhaps it would help if I knew what you were talking about. (...) I really don't consider this to be your (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) Qui (...) Hmm... Mark Hammill appeared on The Simpsons, and he was quite yellow there, too. Maybe Hammill *really is* a delicate shade of yellow, and the wizards at ILM color-corrected him for the big screen. Dave! (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) I wasn't on my Laserdiscs either - but then I found the color control knob on my TV. Now everyone is a pleasant Lego yellow. Silly me! I've simply had it adjusted wrong all this time. ;-) Bruce (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) \/ Ldlite source is available and has been ported to the MAC. It could use an update though. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. If you need LEDIT functionality then you're out of luck. Perhaps you could use this as a starting (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

(...) Scott, I just eMailed you a scan of it. To everyone else, I'll post images tonight. Dave (jot and jab) xxx...xxx (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

(...) What is the alternate model? Scott A (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing Received Today: First Impressions

(...) Your scans will cover everything I can present picture-wise at the moment - the only digital camera I have access to is out on assignment with someone. I've got to stop procrastinating on getting my own. :-) Andrew (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) There are many advantages. For me, I often LDraw models to document them, plus I can make cool renderings and animations once they are LDrawn. I also like to share my designs with people who are interested, and LDraw is a nice tool for that. (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact