 Space / 2095
Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 20:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.space "Andy DePalma" <andy@uconn.edu> wrote:

Folks,

I've written a few Mac applications in my day. I'd be willing to
participate in the development of a Mac L-draw port. Who's got the source?

-A (#209)

AFAIK, Filip Spacek is the only person who has a copy of the LDraw
source, given to him by James before he passed away.  His email
address is spacek@geocities.com.  There might be more people with it,
but he is the only person I know of for sure.

IMHO, a program like MLCad should be ported to Mac rather than the
original LDraw suite.

FUT: lugnet.cad.dev

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com