 Space / 2040
2039  |  2041
Subject:
Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 05:29:12 GMT

Hi Everybody!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I have created a new Spacecraft
section on Mark's Lego Creations. In it you will find the newly added
Mithrandir battleship, and the HF-130 Freighter. The HF-130 was built
entirely from Star Wars sets, and the Mithrandir was built from almost all
the rest of my gray, black, and blue parts :^)

A few stats on the Mithrandir:

Length: 152 studs

Width: 38 studs (widest points)

Height: 35 bricks