 Space / 2156
Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 16:33:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

My second question is: When creating something with LDraw, do you
have to enter the spatial coordinates for all the parts, or is there some
kind of click-and -drag approach? If it's not as simple as click-and-drag,
then I'm not going to sit in front of my computer for hours when I could be
building real MOCs in the other room.

In LEdit, you use the cursor keys to slide the parts around the three axes.
LEdit has no mouse support.  To make exact moves, you can press X, Y or Z,
and enter an offset.  This can be useful for very large or very small
movements.

In MLCad, you can either use the LEdit-keystrokes, or you can use a mouse
to drag parts around.

Steve